Monday, October 28, 2013

So crazy

Have you ever met someone who was off the wall bat shit crazy? Well I was married to that. I put up with that for years and I had seriously hoped and wished that when I managed to get away from him, that I wouldnt have to deal with that anymore. But nope. Im stuck dealing with his insanity because occasionally I have to communicate with him since we have kids.

The thing is, I try to keep our communication limited to text msgs, that way I have proof of the insane stuff he says. And I tell you what, the things he says could throw anyone for a loop. Today he exceeded his normal amount crazy. All I wanted was to drop off birthday invitations to him to put in our kids backpack to be handed out at school and a piece of paper for him to drop off in town whenever he got a chance. He went off the wall crazy, argumentative and rude. This went on for over an hour of him texting me. Half the things he said made no sense and contradicted everything else he said. Then out of no where he said he would give me the divorce (he has said this before then changed his mind- it all depends on which girlfriend he has at the time) I was happy. I started dancing at work. Now if I could only actually get him to sign the divorce papers. I thought, ok the day is going to go better now. And it did, for twenty more minutes until he dropped another bomb. He was demanding that I give him my money I get back when I file my taxes next spring. WTF?! I work, I support my kids, I pay taxes, I pay my mortgage, I pay my bills. He does nothing but mooch off of his girlfriends and lie to the courts and social services saying he is too disabled to work- but he cant get disability. Uh huh...

The day got worse and worse. He never stopped, he kept being threatening and rude all day. My phone kept beeping with new msgs from him and Id ignore them. But it doesnt matter if I ignore him or respond to him. He. Wont. Stop. Eventually he became even more irate. It was to the Point where I knew if I was near him, he would have been beating me. He would have been smashing me to the ground like he would do whenever I didnt Yes Sir him and lay down and be his door mat. I seriously do worry about my kids safety when they are with him. The kids say he has never hurt them physically. But this is a man who easily gets to the point where he has to hurt someone. He doesnt feel good about hisself unless he is physically hurting someone in someway. To make it so he can get away with hitting people he took up "mma". Made up BS stories about how he had done it for years when he had never even spoke of it for the first few years I had known him and was married to him. But then one day he decided to incorporate it into his stories of this big exciting life he "had" lived and still did... All this did was help him learn how to hurt me more. And now he likes to "spar" with idiots who believe his fantastic stories and think getting smacked by him is actually great. I can only hope that when he becomes violent he is around a real punching bag and not another woman he treats like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment